- Bruce Kravetz on “1.2 cm =” photography by Constance Thalken on view from January 11th through February 16th
- “An Imagined Decembrist Carol” at whitespace | Whitespace Gallery on December events at whitespace!
- “An Imaged Decembrist Carol” at whitespace | Whitespace Gallery on Whitespace returns to Aqua Art Miami for Art Basel December 6 – 9, 2012
- Fernando Lopes on Robin Bernat
- Daniel Castellanos on Tommy Taylor shares his recent experience at Artestudio Ginestrelle
Category Archives: Sally Heller
Sally Heller has a group show opening February 9, 2012 at Jim Kempner Fine Art in New York City. ”Bling!” looks at society’s obsession with luxury and material possessions as status symbols, so it promises a lot of sparkle. The … Continue reading
PHOTOGRAPHS + SITE SPECIFIC INSTALLATIONBY Sally Heller OCTOBER 16- NOVEMBER 21 New Orleans-based artist, Sally Heller, creates unique structures that are at once familiar and strange by presenting mass-produced, disposable objects in unusual contexts. Through a process of subtle twists … Continue reading